We are so excited to start introducing out Beekeeping Experience Days!! We are offering you the chance to enjoy one of our fun and informative days out in Ringwood where you will be able to expereince beekeeping for yourself. Run by the Warmer Family, you will learn about what goes on inside a hive, the life cycle of a bee, and what you can do to have a positive effect on bees and other pollinators.
As part of the day we will:
- Tell you everything we know about bees
- Let you look inside one of our hives
- Teach you how to make your own beeswax candle
- Make your own jar of honey
- Sample some of our honey from different hives
- Feed you a delicious lunch in our garden using local produce where possible
Numbers are limited to 4 people per session.
Cost of the day (which lasts 4-5 hours):
£90 per person and a 50% deposit is required to secure your place.
We'll only be running a few days in the year starting in May/June 2023 and we'll only be accepting a maximum of 5 participants on each day. Places are already filling up fast!
If you're interested, please email us using the link below and we’ll get it organised for you
Sunday 4th June (Booked 5/5)
Sunday 9th July
Sunday 13th August
If the above dates do not suit, please get in touch!